Michigan Business Tax Resources
The MICPA remains your committed resource for guidance in implementing the Michigan Business tax, as well as providing updates when technical changes are proposed and implemented by the State Legislature.
MBT Revenue Administrative Bulletins
- 2010 - 5: Michigan Business Tax Where Benefit of Services is Received
- 2010 - 2: Michigan Business Tax Unitary Business Group Relationship Tests
- 2010 - 1: Michigan Business Tax Unitary Business Group Control Test
- 2009 - 10: List of Certified Education Foundations for Tax Year 2009 Michigan Business Tax Credit
- 2009 - 9: List of Certified Community Foundations for Tax Year 2009 Michigan Business Tax Credit and Individual Income Tax Credit
- 2008 - 4: Michigan Business Tax Nexus Standards
The Michigan Department of Treasury is providing online resources to assist tax practitioners during the implementation of the Michigan Business Tax.
For the MICPA Government Relations Department please contact email@example.com, 248.267.3700 or toll-free in Michigan at 888.877.4273.