MICPA Political Action Committee
Your contribution to the MICPA’s bipartisan Political Action Committee (PAC) ensures the CPA profession’s visibility and involvement in the public policy-making process through the distribution of contributions to various elected officials and candidates who support the interests of the CPA profession.
Why Contribute to the MICPA PAC?
- As a CPA you work in a regulated profession and decisions affecting you are made in state government every day. PAC allows us to build positive relationships in key areas of government
- Your PAC dollars effectively educate CPAs and others regarding issues important to the profession
- You are providing much-needed financial and other support to candidates for state office who uphold the interests of CPAs
- Make a contribution now.
Contribute to the PAC today!
- Helped elect four CPAs to the Michigan Legislature
- Expanded positive relationships with legislators, informing them of issues affecting CPA
- Read about more of MICPA Government Relations's successes here
How are PAC contributors acknowledged?
The MICPA acknowledges MICPA PAC contributors with a special logo on event nametags.
MICPA Capitol Club
- MICPA PAC contributions of $100, $250 or $500 entitle you to a one-year membership in the MICPA PAC Capitol Club
- This elite donor program recognizes leaders of the CPA profession who understand the value of promoting the profession’s interests in Lansing
- Join the Capitol Club and you will be recognized at all MICPA conferences, seminars and special events with a ribbon on your name tag, as well as acknowledged on the MICPA website.
Can I make a series of contributions?
Yes! If you choose to make a series of donations to the MICPA PAC, rather than a one-time contribution, you can complete our enrollment form. Similar to a gym membership, or perhaps your automobile insurance, you can schedule your monthly or quarterly contributions based on your schedule. It’s hassle free.